Servicing Brisbane's Western Suburbs and surrounds.
Operating from 7:30am to 5pm Monday-Friday. Outside of these hours are readily available upon request, including weekends.
Welcome to Brown’s Delivery Service.
My name in Shane and I’ve decided to take a gamble in life and try to take on the dream of running my own business to service the local area.
My initial thought for this was to provide cost effective, flexible, friendly and reliable transportation of goods and also act as a booked hire service for people to use for airport trips etc. I feel this would offer a unique spin on a typical courier service.
I have 17 years experience in the manufacturing/logistics game, as well as 2 years as a part time ‘ride sharing’ operator. This has given me a wealth of knowledge of the greater Brisbane area.
I’m asking for the support of the Centenary suburbs to help me build what I hope will one day be an established and reputable business that my family can be proud of. I am operating with a Dual Cab 4x4 with enclosed canopy and a 6x4 trailer to begin with. My goal is to upgrade to a larger trailer and hopefully another vehicle as the business grows.
Services I provide are anything from:
- Transportation/Delivering documents & small packages.
- Transportation of Medium to Large goods (depending on size/weight).
- Picking up and delivering goods/furniture purchased to avoid their ‘we will deliver when suits us for $80’ routine. I can do this at a time that suits you.
- Removal of general or green rubbish.
- Act as a booked hire vehicle service for airport trips/pickups/general passenger related transportation.
- Personal ‘Driver for hire’.
-Same day delivery for local customers of local business
- Basically if you need a vehicle/trailer and a driver, I’ll be there. Even if you just need an extra hand moving house or rearranging the new furniture, let me know.
If you feel like I might be able to help, give me a call on 0419 005 618.
Take a chance on someone with a dream and a passion for helping people. After all, at some stage in our lives, we feel like we just need someone to give us a chance to shine.
Thanks for taking the time to visit. I look forward to building friendships and professional relationships through this venture.
This is my work vehicle. Any small/medium deliveries will be done using this. Anything requiring more room will be transported on a box trailer.
Local pickup and delivery within the Western Suburbs (10km radius from Mt Ommaney Centre) of large items such as Whitegoods & Furniture will be a flat rate of $60.
Smaller items that can fit in the car such as TV's and Flat Packs will be a flat rate of $30 for the same area.
Delivery outside of the above area can be negotiated via email, text or phone call.
Delivery of documents or small packages (20kg and under) in the area will be a $10 flat rate.
In terms of Passenger Transportation, here a a few common drop off locations and cost:
- Western Suburbs (Chapel Hill to Riverhills) to:
City/Valley/South Bank = $30
Eat Street/Cruise Terminal = $40 (+ Toll costs if requested to be used by passenger)
Brisbane Airport = $50 (+ Toll costs if requested to be used by passenger)
* $10 more for Moggil, Pullenvale, Anstead, Bellbowrie region.
Any other destinations, near or far, can be arranged. All you need to do is ask.
Please contact me through SMS or Phone Call for a faster response on 0419 005 618
Or alternatively, email [email protected]